Best of Kenya
1. Maasai Mara game safari for 2 nights, need I say more. It is the place to view lions and possibly Kenyas big five.
2. Sweet Waters Tended Camps in Nanyuki for 1 night game viewing and a chance to do a walking safari, night safari and play with a friendly rhino
3. Mombasa beach holiday for 4/5 nights either at White sands or Sun and Sands Hotel
4. White water rafting/bungee jumping on the Tana River for 1 night
5. A tour of Nairobi City
6. Eat at Carnivore restaurant Located in Langata
7. Day trip to David Sheldrick to see and possibly play with orphaned baby elephants. Only 30 minutes drive from Nairobi and is open only from 11:00 for one hour
8. Nairobi Safari Walk in Langata. Newly opened with excellent setup.
9. Bowling in Village market or Cosmic.
10. Giraffe Park, Ostrich Park & Mamba Village Located in Karen all within 20 minutes of each other
11. Climb Mt.Kenya Fastest way up is the Naro Moru route, 3 nights
12. Maasai Market Located in the Village Market on Fridays and Globe roun about in town on Tuesday
13. Camping in Naivasha only about 2-3 hours drive from Nairobi right at the bottom of the Great Rift Valley, best camp site is Fishermans Camp or Hells Gate
14. Water slides Located either in Village market or Splash near carnivore in Langata
15. Nairobi National Park day trip if going to Mara this is not worth it
16. GP Karting in splash Located in Langata great fun for the young
17. Lukenya rock climbing Located near Athi River great fun for the day
18. Amboseli National Park great views of Mt.Killimanjaro and some amazing elephants
19. Lake Bogoria/Nakuru excellent scenery and a chance to see the Pink Lakes populated with flamingos and also the hot water springs of Bogoria
20. Thika and Chania waterfall located just 25 Km from Nairobi in Thika, drinks and food ia available from Blue Post Hotel
Design by Jina